Thursday, October 20, 2011

my new life .

The homework rain is pouring in heavily ~

SS, ES, LDS, LDV, LS and many more .. urrggh hate it !
But yeah, none of us can avoid it. Need to struggle a bit during this deepavali holiday.
About a year go, when I graduate from my high school, I said my "so long" to homework .
Tertiary education institutions in my eyes are heavens with no such term as homework.
But god .. Im totally wrong. How silly I am! *knock* .

Today is 20th August. That's mean I have been standing here in IPG Kampus Perempuan Melayu melaka for 4 months already! *Actually I really think that time is crawling too slow*.

UiTM is a history but still, living in UiTM was the best choice I had ever made throughout my life :')
However I can't regret quitting and choosing teacher as my future career.
This is my dad's dream and it definitely should be mine too.


Now here during this four months, I learnt a whole lot of new things, met new friends and trying to love this new life of mine.

Below are some of nice pictures taken at Pulau Redang (snorkelling trip), Dataran Merdeka and Putrajaya (National Day Celebration. IPG boys and girls as the human LED) and Pulau Pinang/Kedah (Editorial Board visit to IPG Tuanku Bainun, Pulau Pinang and Darul Aman) . :)








Add


 






















No comments:

Post a Comment